Saturday, 13 June 2009

CV Blog

Personal Statement:

I am reliable, honest and hardworking. I am able to multi-task and work alongside others efficiently. All positions I have held have required a high level technical knowledge.
I am seeking Full time employment as a Director of Photography. I am availble to work additional hours outisde of normal hours when neccasary.


Selected Credits:


Director of Photography/ Co-Director/Editor on Short thriller production
For this production i directed a section of a short thiller for a college project. To do this i had to write the script find suitable fiming locales and handle my own post production. The final edited peice was approx 5mins with my part taking up rouglhly a minute of it.

Director of Photography/Director/Editor on Music video Production
For this production i directed, shot and edited a feature music video. To do this i was tasked with writing the script, locating a suitible location to film on and handling the post production on my own. The video itself was an narrative based/experimental concept that dealt primarily with regret, frustraiton, death and loss. To create a tense atmosphere i decided to produce the video in reverse chronlogical order to keep the audience unaware of where the narrative was heading.

Education History:










Skills:

I am technicaly compitent and skilled in the following digital editorial packages and media technology:

non linear video editing packages


- Final Cut Pro
- Avid Liquid Pinnacle



- Adobe After effects

- Adobe Premier


Digital image manipulation and design packages:


- Adobe Photoshop



- Adobe illustrator
- Adobe InDesign
- Quark Express
- Adobe DreamWeaver



Digital sound manipulation packages:

- Adobe soundbooth


- Pro Tools



Video Capture Formats:



No comments:

Post a Comment

College Music Video Project

College Thriller Project